Learning Recovery & Extended Learning Plan
Policies & Procedures
- OHDELA’s Nondiscrimination Policy
- Student Engagement Policy
- Career Advising Policy
- Enrollment Guidelines
- Child Find Policy and Bullying Updates
- Semi-Annual Bullying & Harassment Report – December 2022
- Semi-Annual Bullying & Harassment Report – June 2022
- Board Approved PBIS Policy
- Parents Right to Know: State Testing
- Technology: Acceptable Use Policy
- Medicaid Reimbursement Policy Annual Notification
- ESSER III PLAN OHDELA
- PBIS Policy
Documents & Resources
- Title 1 Compact Form: OHDELA Title 1 Compact
- Annual Report 2021
- ohiomeansjobs.com website to find career resources, job skills assessments, online training, career planning, employment programs, and occupational search. You can always check in with your advisor if you have any questions. Please read our Career Advising Policy.
- 2020-2021 School Report Card: Click HERE
- A Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education: Special Services at OHDELA
- Notice of Emergency Management Plan
- Ohio Schools are required by law to show parents information on Missing Children: Click HERE for more information.
- K-12 Title IX Training Materials Title IX Coordinator: Ray Lambert, Head of School, rlambert@DELAK12.com; Investigator: Brandy Cox, K-8 Principal, email@example.com (330) 643-5503; Decision Maker: Katona West, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org (330) 362-8297; Appeals Panel: Jacqueline Gray, Director of Student Services, email@example.com
- Testing Information: State Assessment Information.
- Annual FERPA Notice
- Prior to November 1, students enrolled for the first time in kindergarten or 1st grade shall be screened for hearing, vision, speech/communications, health/medical problems and any developmental disorders. If your student is a first time kindergartner or 1st grader, please click here for more information.
Your student puts in the hard work. We give them all the resources they need to be successful in our Ohio online school K-12 program.
Here are just a few of the resources that every OHDELA family uses to make the most of each school year:
Google Chromebook for Schoolwork:
- Chromebooks are easy-to-use, simple laptops that are perfect for students. Providing a Chromebook to all students at OHDELA ensures that they have the necessary hardware and software to be able to complete assignments and take part in online school.
- All students need a working high-speed internet connection in the home in order to participate in online courses and access school materials. Your family may qualify to get reimbursement toward your internet bill so that access to coursework isn’t a problem.
- To learn about the qualifying criteria or if you have any questions, please contact OHDELA by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble with your computer, internet, or course software? You can visit our AMP Help Desk and submit a ticket, live chat or call for technical issues.
- OHDELA leverages many of the most trusted supplemental resources on the market to support our students’ learning and our teachers’ daily instruction. iReady, IXL, and Newsela are used weekly in our classrooms. Additionally, Raz Plus, Brain Pop, Explore Learning Gizmos, and Moby Max are provided to enrich our curriculum.