Enrolling your student at OHDELA for 2018-2019 school year is simple—start the process today!
OHDELA is an online, public charter school recognized by the State of Ohio for Grades K-12. OHDELA students will be provided with a laptop to complete their coursework with support from Ohio licensed teachers. Live classes are vital to your child’s education and attendance is mandatory. While enrolled at OHDELA, expect that your child will be logged into classes and engaged in school work throughout the day.
See Eligibility Requirements
5 Easy Steps to the OHDELA Enrollment Process
1. Complete the online enrollment form
OHDELA’s online enrollment form represents the first step in the enrollment process.
Submit your Online Enrollment form
If you need help or have questions about the Online Enrollment Form, please call 800.493.8680 OPTION 1
2. Submit the required documents
This step will require the parent/legal guardian to submit the following documentation to the enrollment department. See Documents Guide for help.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency IN THE PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN’S NAME (dated within 60 days)
We will accept the following documents as proof of residency: Rental/Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement, Current Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub or Bank Statement.
- Guardianship or Custody Documents (If Applicable)
- Request for Records (This document will be sent to the parent/legal guardian by email once an online application has been received for your student.)
If you need help, call 800.493.8680
3. Complete the OHDELA admissions process
- We want you to secure your child’s spot at OHDELA and be a part of our online learning community. Be sure to submit the completed, required enrollment documentation within 30 days.
4. Receive official approval for admission from an OHDELA Admission Counselor
5. OHDELA Enrollment is complete! You are now an OHDELA student!
- Meet your advisors
- Teachers and Classes assigned
- Attend school
If you have any questions about enrollment, please call us at 800.493.8680
- High speed internet and a working phone is required for ALL students enrolled at OHDELA. Please see information here about our Internet Reimbursement program.
- The parent/legal or Independent student must reside in the state of Ohio and be able to provide recent proof of residency and all other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Students must participate in ALL state and board authorized testing and assessments per their grade level.
- Students must be able to complete ALL Ohio graduation requirements by student’s 22nd birthday.
Congratulations on taking control of your child’s education and enrolling at OHDELA. We look forward to welcoming your family into our OHDELA Community.
ORC 3313.6411 states (B) When a student enrolls in a school operated by a city, exempted village, or local school district, a school official with responsibility for admissions shall provide the student’s parent, during the admissions process, with a copy of the most recent report card issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code. You can access OHDELA’s Ohio Department of Education report card at the following URL: https://bit.ly/2A3h15F