Enrollment is open for 2019-2020 school year, get started today.
OHDELA is an online, public charter school recognized by the State of Ohio for Grades Kindergarten to 12th. See eligibility requirements below.
Step 1. Create an Account
Begin the registration process by creating an account.
Step 2: Complete your Registration
Add your new student(s) information and click Submit.
Step 3: Upload all Required Documents
- Student Proof of Identity (such as a Birth Certificate showing legal name and birth date)
- Student’s Current Immunization Records
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Proof of Residence (dated with 60 days)
- Will accept following documents as Proof of Residency: Utility Bill (electric, gas, or water/sewer), Mortgage Statement, Lease or Rental Agreement, Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement
- Must match Parent/Legal Guardian’s name
Step 4: Submit your registration
- Note: you will not be able to formally submit your registration until all forms and all required documents are uploaded with 30 days. If you need assistance with uploading your required documents, please call 800.493.8680 OPTION 1.
Step 5: Registration Verification and Enrollment!
Once all your required documents are verified, you will receive notification of your student’s official enrollment with OHDELA.
- High speed internet and a working phone is required for ALL students enrolled at OHDELA. Please see information here about our Internet Reimbursement program.
- The parent/legal guardian or Independent student must reside in the state of Ohio and be able to provide recent proof of residency and all other required documentation.
- Students must participate in ALL state and board authorized testing and assessments per their grade level.
- Students must be able to complete ALL Ohio graduation requirements by student’s 22nd birthday.
ORC 3313.6411 states (B) When a student enrolls in a school operated by a city, exempted village, or local school district, a school official with responsibility for admissions shall provide the student’s parent, during the admissions process, with a copy of the most recent report card issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code. You can access OHDELA’s Ohio Department of Education report card here.