How to Enroll at OHDELA
Enrolling grades K-2 for 23-24 school year
24-25 Enrollment Opens in March!
Begin the process by creating an account in our Online Enrollment Portal.
Add your new student(s) information and click Submit.
You may upload documents using a scanner or take a high-quality and clear picture using your smartphone camera. Visit our Enrollment Resources page for guidelines on qualifying documents, eligibility requirements, and other helpful enrollment information. If you need assistance, please call 216.750.2948
- Student Proof of Identity (such as a Birth Certificate showing legal name and birth date)
- Student’s Current Immunization Records
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Proof of Residence (dated within 60 days)
- Will accept the following documents as Proof of Residency: Utility Bill (electric, gas, or water/sewer), Mortgage Statement, Lease or Rental Agreement, Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement
- Must match the Parent/Legal Guardian’s name
Note: You will not be able to formally submit your registration until all forms and required documents are uploaded within 30 days. If you need assistance with uploading your required documents, please call 216.750.2948
Once all your required documents are verified, you will receive notification of your student’s official enrollment with OHDELA.
Thank you for your interest in OHDELA. We look forward to welcoming you to our school community.
Need a high school credit recovery program?
Visit: gatewayoh.org to apply!
A fulltime, online option for students that need to catch-up and cross the finish line to high school graduation
Questions About the Enrollment Process
Whether that includes questions about the enrollment process itself, the documents necessary for the enrollment, or many other things, our enrollment specialists are ready and waiting for your call!
Speak to an enrollment specialist at OHDELA today by calling 888-878-4530
ORC 3313.6411 states (B) When a student enrolls in a school operated by a city, exempted village, or local school district, a school official with responsibility for admissions shall provide the student’s parent, during the admissions process, with a copy of the most recent report card issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code. You can access OHDELA’s Ohio Department of Education report card here.