Your student puts in the hard work. We give them the resources they need to be successful.
A great school experience is about a whole lot more than showing up for class. Parents, teachers and the school itself have to make sure that students have everything they need to be successful in the classroom. OHDELA focuses on doing more than the average school to make sure that the resources students truly need are never out of reach.
Here are just a few of the resources that every OHDELA family uses to make the most of each school year:
Google Chromebook for Schoolwork:
- Chromebooks are easy-to-use, simple laptops that are perfect for students. Providing a Chromebook to all students at OHDELA ensures that they have the necessary hardware and software to be able to complete assignments and take part in online school.
- All students need a working high-speed internet connection in the home in order to participate in online courses and access school materials. Your family may qualify to get reimbursement toward your internet bill so that access to coursework isn’t a problem.
- To learn about the qualifying criteria or if you have any questions, please contact OHDELA by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Having trouble with your computer, internet, or course software? Please visit the OHDELA Help Page for answers to many of your questions, or to Submit a Support Ticket for less urgent technical issues. Our dedicated technical support team is available every school day. To contact OHDELA support, please call (330) 252-8870.
- OHDELA leverages many of the most trusted supplemental resources on the market to support our students’ learning and our teachers’ daily instruction. iReady, IXL, and Newsela are used weekly in our classrooms. Additionally, Raz Plus, Brain Pop, Explore Learning Gizmos, and Moby Max are provided to enrich our curriculum.
- MyChoice is a tutoring program that covers up to $200 per student for eligible programs. The tutoring must be in 1 of the 4 core subjects – English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students must also maintain a 90% engagement level. You can learn more about this program by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.