Our Enrollment Advisor Will Contact You Soon. In the Meantime, Take the First Step by Submitting Your Application.
Step 1: Create an Account
Begin the process by creating an account in our Online Enrollment Portal.
Step 2: Complete the Registration
Add your new student information and submit.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
You may upload documents by using a scanner or by taking a high quality and clear picture using your smartphone camera. Visit our Enrollment Resources page for guidelines on qualifying documents, eligibility requirements, and other helpful enrollment information.
- Student Proof of Identity (such as a Birth Certificate showing legal name and birth date)
- Student’s Current Immunization Records
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Proof of Residence (dated within 60 days)
- Will accept following documents as Proof of Residency: Utility Bill (electric, gas, or water/sewer), Mortgage Statement, Lease or Rental Agreement, Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement
- Must match Parent/Legal Guardian’s name
Step 4: Registration Verification and Enrollment
Once your required documents are verified, you will receive notification of your student’s official enrollment.