Skip to main content
enrollment resources

Enrollment Resources

Welcome to OHDELA! We’d like to assist you with the enrollment process

Please begin by creating an account in our Enrollment Registration Portal. Once you have completed the online registration, certain documentation is required to enroll in OHDELA.

Documents can be submitted 4 ways:

Need help? Call 216.750.2948


Proof of Student Identity & Guardianship – Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate (official or hospital-issued) which shows the child’s legal name, place and date of birth, and legal guardian(s), OR if the birth certificate is not available, your alternate option is a combination of Proof of Guardianship (court documentation) and Proof of Identity (child’s passport or birth affidavit).

Proof of Residency – Please provide documentation that proves the residency of the student and his/her primary parent/legal guardian.

When the child lives with the legal guardian and the proof of residency documentation is in the legal guardian’s name any one of these documents is accepted. If you are unable to provide any of the below documents, contact the school office.

  • Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, or sewer); Resident name and property address must appear on the bill; Must be dated within 60 days of enrollment. Please note that final bill statements, termination notices, and billing envelopes are not accepted.
  • Mortgage Statement: Resident name and property address must appear on the statement; Must be dated within 60 days of enrollment.
  • Lease or Rental Agreement that specifies the start and end date of the agreement; must be dated and include names and signatures of the lessee and the lessor (typically this if the first and last pages of the agreement).
  • Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement; Resident name and property address must appear on the statement.
  • Pay Stub that includes employer name and address; also, must have guardians name, address and be dated.

When the child and legal guardian reside with a friend or relative, OR when the child lives in a residence other than with the legal guardian, OR When the independent student (age 18+) resides with a friend or relative, two documents are required:

  • An Affidavit of Residency OH must be completed in the presence of a Notary Public. The Notary Public must sign and seal the affidavit within 30 days of the registration forms being submitted, and the original, hard copy affidavit must be submitted to the school office.
  • Proof of Residence document in the Lessor/Property Owner’s name—see the Affidavit of Residency Form for details.

Immunization/Vaccine/Shot Records – The State of Ohio requires students enrolled in child care & schools to provide proof of vaccination. If your child needs vaccines to meet these requirements, visit your family physician, clinic, or contact your county’s health department. Families who seek exemption from these requirements may submit the State of Ohio Immunization Waiver (download here) in place of immunization records to continue enrollment.

Additional Educational Documentation (if applicable) – In order to ensure the smoothest transition into our school, prior to your student’s start date please submit any additional applicable documents such as:

  • Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
  • Evaluation Team Report (ETR)
  • Multifactored Evaluation (MFE)
  • Behavioral Intervention Plan (BIP)
  • 504 Plan
  • English Language Support Services (ELL/ESL)
  • High School Transcripts

Medical Authorization Forms (if applicable) – If your child needs special accommodations at school due to allergies, medications, etc., please click the link below to download the applicable document(s) to have your child’s physician complete/sign. For the safety of your child, these documents must be submitted prior to your student’s start date.