Your student puts in the hard work. We give them the resources they need to be successful.
A great school experience is about a whole lot more than showing up for class. Parents, teachers and the school itself have to make sure that students have everything they need to be successful in the classroom. OHDELA focuses on doing more than the average school to make sure that the resources students truly need are never out of reach.
Here are just a few of the resources that every OHDELA family uses to make the most of each school year:
Google Chromebook for Schoolwork:
- Chromebooks are easy-to-use, simple laptops that are perfect for students. Providing a Chromebook to all students at OHDELA ensures that they have the necessary hardware and software to be able to complete assignments and take part in online school.
- All students need a working high-speed internet connection in the home in order to participate in online courses and access school materials. Your family may qualify to get reimbursement toward your internet bill so that access to coursework isn’t a problem.
- Having trouble with your computer, internet or course software? OHDELA’s dedicated technical support team is available every school day and just one phone call away. You can also file a support ticket online for less urgent requests. To reach OHDELA support, call us at (800) 493-8680.
- Resources like Khan Academy make it easier to find the highest quality learning materials on the internet. OHDELA works with Khan Academy, IXL, iRead, Learning A-Z, National Geographic Kids and more to add richness to programs in and out of class time.
- Access thousands of books for every reading level and get customized book recommendations based on progress in OHDELA courses. It’s like having a complete, access-anything library wherever you go!
- MyChoice gives you the opportunity to spend up to $200 per student per school year on supplemental academic programs near you that directly improve the academic achievement of your student at OHDELA, and you could be reimbursed for that expense based on qualifying criteria.
- To learn about the qualifying criteria or if you have any questions, please contact OHDELA’s My Choice Coordinator by phone at 330-362-8283 or email at email@example.com