Learning Recovery & Extended Learning Plan
Policies & Procedures
- Student Engagement Policy
- Career Advising Policy
- Enrollment Guidelines
- Records Request Process
- Child Find Policy and Bullying Updates
- Semi Annual Bullying Report 2020
- Annual Bullying & Harassment Report
- Board Approved PBIS Policy
- Parents Right to Know: State Testing
- Technology: Acceptable Use Policy
- Medicaid Reimbursement Policy Annual Notification
Documents & Resources
- OHDELA 2020-2021 Parent-Student Handbook
- Title 1 Compact Form: OHDELA Title 1 Compact
- Annual Report 2020
- OHDELA Attendance and Engagement Guidance
- Notice of a recommended Class Action Settlement Agreement, Doe v. State of Ohio. My Choice Program Overview: MyChoice 2019-2020
- ISP Policy: OHDELA provides internet reimbursement to qualifying families. To determine eligibility, we look at financial qualifications, verification of internet service to the home, and a minimum student engagement level of 90 percent. The amount reimbursed is for $35 and is paid out every quarter. If you feel you meet the requirements for this program, click here to complete the household information survey and a staff member will contact you. If you want to check the status of your application for internet reimbursement, please email email@example.com.
- Career Planning: On the ohiomeansjobs.com website, you will find many career resources, including job skills assessments, online training, career planning, employment programs, and an occupational search. Please remember you can always check in with your advisor if you have any questions. Please read our Career Advising Policy.
- Pre-Approval Form: My Choice Program Pre-Approval Form
- 2019-2020 School Report Card: Click HERE
- A Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education: Special Services at OHDELA 20-21
- Notice of Emergency Management Plan
- Ohio Schools are required by law to show parents information on Missing Children: Click HERE for more information.
- McKinney Vento Homeless Resources – link
- Records Request Process
- Bullying Report: 2020 School Year
- K-12 Title IX Training Materials Title IX Coordinator: Ray Lambert, Head of School, Rlambert@DELAK12.com; Investigator: Brandy Cox, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org (330) 643-5503 ; Decision Maker: Katona West, Operations Manager, email@example.com (330)362-8297; Appeals Panel: Rebecca Thompson, Student Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (330) 928-8554
- Please click here to read OHDELA’s Nondiscrimination Policy
- Testing Information: State Assessment Information.