Learning Recovery & Extended Learning Plan
Policies & Procedures
- Student Engagement Policy
- Career Advising Policy
- Enrollment Guidelines
- Records Request Process
- Child Find Policy and Bullying Updates
- Semi-Annual Bullying & Harassment Report
- Board Approved PBIS Policy
- Parents Right to Know: State Testing
- Technology: Acceptable Use Policy
- Medicaid Reimbursement Policy Annual Notification
- ESSER III PLAN OHDELA
- PBIS Policy
Documents & Resources
- OHDELA 2021-2022 Parent-Student Handbook
- Title 1 Compact Form: OHDELA Title 1 Compact
- Annual Report 2021
- OHDELA Attendance and Engagement Guidance
- ISP Policy: OHDELA provides internet reimbursement to qualifying families. To determine eligibility, we look at financial qualifications, verification of internet service to the home, and a minimum student engagement level of 90 percent. The amount reimbursed is for $35 and is paid out every quarter. If you feel you meet the requirements for this program, click here to complete the household information survey and a staff member will contact you. If you want to check the status of your application for internet reimbursement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Planning: On the ohiomeansjobs.com website, you will find many career resources, including job skills assessments, online training, career planning, employment programs, and an occupational search. Please remember you can always check in with your advisor if you have any questions. Please read our Career Advising Policy.
- 2020-2021 School Report Card: Click HERE
- A Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education: Special Services at OHDELA 20-21
- Notice of Emergency Management Plan
- Ohio Schools are required by law to show parents information on Missing Children: Click HERE for more information.
- McKinney Vento Homeless Resources – link
- Records Request Process
- K-12 Title IX Training Materials Title IX Coordinator: Ray Lambert, Head of School, Rlambert@DELAK12.com; Investigator: Brandy Cox, Principal, email@example.com (330) 643-5503 ; Decision Maker: Katona West, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (330)362-8297; Appeals Panel: Rebecca Thompson, Student Services Manager, email@example.com (330) 928-8554
- Please click here to read OHDELA’s Nondiscrimination Policy
- Testing Information: State Assessment Information.
- 2021-2022 Annual FERPA Notice
Your student puts in the hard work. We give them all the resources they need to be successful in our Ohio online school K-12 program.
A great school experience is about a whole lot more than showing up for class. Parents, teachers and the school itself have to make sure that students have everything they need to be successful in the classroom. OHDELA focuses on doing more than the average school to make sure that the resources students truly need are never out of reach.
Here are just a few of the resources that every OHDELA family uses to make the most of each school year:
Google Chromebook for Schoolwork:
- Chromebooks are easy-to-use, simple laptops that are perfect for students. Providing a Chromebook to all students at OHDELA ensures that they have the necessary hardware and software to be able to complete assignments and take part in online school.
- All students need a working high-speed internet connection in the home in order to participate in online courses and access school materials. Your family may qualify to get reimbursement toward your internet bill so that access to coursework isn’t a problem.
- To learn about the qualifying criteria or if you have any questions, please contact OHDELA by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble with your computer, internet, or course software? Please visit the OHDELA Help Page for answers to many of your questions, or to Submit a Support Ticket for less urgent technical issues. Our dedicated technical support team is available every school day. To contact OHDELA support, please call (330) 252-8870.
- OHDELA leverages many of the most trusted supplemental resources on the market to support our students’ learning and our teachers’ daily instruction. iReady, IXL, and Newsela are used weekly in our classrooms. Additionally, Raz Plus, Brain Pop, Explore Learning Gizmos, and Moby Max are provided to enrich our curriculum.
- MyChoice is a tutoring program that covers up to $200 per student for eligible programs. The tutoring must be in 1 of the 4 core subjects – English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students must also maintain a 90% engagement level. You can learn more about this program by e-mailing email@example.com.