- Child Find Policy and Bullying Updates: Child Find Policy and Bullying Updates
- Semi Annual Bullying Report
- Board Approved PBIS Policy
- Parents Right to Know – State Testing
Documents and Resources
- OHDELA 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
- Course Description Book: OHDELA Course Description Book 2018-2019
- Student Handbook: OHDELA 2019-2020 Parent-Student Handbook
- Title 1 Compact Form: OHDELA Title 1 Compact 2017-18
- Annual Report 2018-2019
- OHDELA Attendance and Engagement Guidance
- Notice of a recommended Class Action Settlement Agreement, Doe v. State of Ohio.
- My Choice Program Overview: MyChoice 2019-2020
- ISP Policy: OHDELA provides internet reimbursement to qualifying families. To determine eligibility, we look at financial qualifications, verification of internet service to the home, and a minimum student engagement level of 90 percent. The amount reimbursed is for $35 and is paid out every quarter. If you feel you meet the requirements for this program, click here to complete the household information survey and a staff member will contact you.If you want to check the status of your application for internet reimbursement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Planning: On the ohiomeansjobs.com website, you will find many career resources, including job skills assessments, online training, career planning, employment programs, and an occupational search. Please remember you can always check in with your advisor if you have any questions. Please read our Career Advising Policy.
- Pre-Approval Form: My Choice Program Pre-Approval Form
- 2017-18 Local Report Card: Click HERE
- A Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education: Special Services at OHDELA
- Notice of Emergency Management Plan – link
- Ohio Schools are required by law to show parents information on Missing Children: Click HERE for more information.
- McKinney Vento Homeless Resources – link