Enrolling your student is simple—start the process today!
We are now ENROLLING for the 18-19 school year!
OHDELA is an online, public charter school recognized by the State of Ohio. We offer students the ability to learn in a 21st Century Virtual Classroom. Students will be provided with a laptop to complete their coursework. The parent/guardian is responsible for maintaining a working phone and internet connection at the place where the child is receiving their education. Live classes are vital to your child’s education and attendance is mandatory. Expect that your child will be logged into classes and engaged in school work throughout the day.
OHDELA’S online enrollment form represents the first step in the enrollment process. By completing, signing and submitting the online enrollment form, the Parent or Legal Guardian expresses a desire to have his/her child attend OHDELA.
The second part of the process will require the parent/legal guardian to submit the following documentation to the enrollment department:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency IN THE PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN’S NAME (dated within 60 days) We will accept the following documents as proof of residency: Rental/Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement, Current Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub or Bank Statement.
- Guardianship or Custody Documents (If Applicable)
- Request for Records (This document will be sent to the parent/legal guardian by email once an online application has been received for your student.)
Congratulations on taking control of your child’s education with OHDELA and as always, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors at 1-800-493-8680 if you have any questions on completing these steps. We want you to secure your spot at OHDELA and be a part of our exclusive learning community. To do that be sure to submit the required enrollment documentation within 30 days.
ORC 3313.6411 states (B) When a student enrolls in a school operated by a city, exempted village, or local school district, a school official with responsibility for admissions shall provide the student’s parent, during the admissions process, with a copy of the most recent report card issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code. You can access OHDELA’s Ohio Department of Education report card at the following URL: http://bit.ly/delareportcard
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT FORM: